Outdoors

I have always like be at home but I really like to walk when I be in Litueche because is fast explore it on foot and it’s a quiet place, all people knows you or knows your parents, you meet people for talk in the street, also I have beautiful places nearby like beach or agricultural estates and I have friends live there and they invited me to sleepovers and we walk all day, we picked fruits, in the past a have a classmate that live in vineyard and in your birthday we went to his house, we have a walking tour of everything vineyard.

 During the pandemic I had a friend’s group and my brother and all-day Monday to Friday, we went for a walk in the mornings on the schedule given by the government, we saw the dawn and we talk a lot (1-2 hours).

 Now with the university and live in Santiago rarely walk as hobby (the las time was in 18 of September, climbed a hill), but occasionally go to parks for walk and listen to music for relax in the cool place with trees and flowers it is a very pleasant experience in a noisy city.

Photo colleting blackberries.



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

On my radar

Templo Bahá'í of Sudamérica