I follow to Keanu Reeves

One of the interesting people I follow on social media are Keanu Reeves he is a Canadian actor, and I knew him for the action movie John Wick, because this is the favorite movie of my brother Pablo and he always tell me about he, Keanu Reeves has a tragic life, his girlfriend died in a car accident, a few weeks after his daughter was stillborn. But these experiences don’t make him a bad or sad person, because remains a kind and humble person, helps people when he can, he donates a lot of money for charities, is a person who not interested in increasing his money, only want to live with their principles clearly. I really respect this person because he seems very admirable to me for his way of living, and I think that person is a good example for the young people like me because the life can be very difficult, and he is for me an inspiration and I want to become in the strong person like him. He takes the subway.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

On my radar

Outdoors

Templo Bahá'í of Sudamérica