A show

(September 1) One year ago, in Litueche we were celebrate the "fiesta del Cordero" every year musical groups they are invite to sign. The group that I went to see with my mom, my dad, a cousin, an aunt, and an uncle was "Los Vásquez", me and my mom we knew all the songs they played( the other people too) but for me are special because when my mom clean in home since I was a child (AT 7 AM EVERY SATUDAY) always listen songs of different groups like, americo, Chayanne, grupo extra, noche de brujas( I learned the lyrics of all)( are really good songs) we had a great time in the live(other people too definitely).During the opening of show, the host says: where are the students of the university of Chile!?, and my mom I wanted him to raise his arms( but I not). The public are 50/50 old people and young people, all signing every song, there were a lot of people from outside like (like Santiago), it was full of people. This night the weather was cold, but it was not too cold. I really like that weather; it is a good memory.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

On my radar

Outdoors

Templo Bahá'í of Sudamérica