Café

A job i would like to do is in a café as a waitress, because i like the smell of tea, coffee and sweet drinks also they are quiet places, but also i like job of prepare desserts and drinks i think that is fun to cook desserts, both would be a lot of fun for me. For waitress you mainly need to treat customers well, before pf pandemic i job in a iron shed where i had to do administrative work and contct clients to inform about ordes(could be of help) and for cook i need learn the recipes, i think it would nor be so complicated since it is not difficult for me to cook( my brother studieed gastonomi and i always helped him). I dont have a person who inspires me,but i always liked series of cake shop, how they cooking, techniques and fluency skills i admire and i love the spaces of café, the colors, furniture, even if they are full they are still quiet places and i like that experience. But i can mention café that i like( the food and spaces)(spaces = place): Wonderland cafe (lastarria), cafe cupido (compañia de jesus) and cafe yorokonde (lastarria).

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

On my radar

Outdoors

Templo Bahá'í of Sudamérica