Past week and ✨18 ✨

 1.- Sleep

In the last week i slept too much in the first day at home, slept 11 pm- 10am (11 hours), when i went to bed i fell asleep straight away, i had gone 3 weeks without going home. when i am in Santiago i was trouble sleeping some days( slept 2am-7am) or don´t have enough time to get sleep you need, because ✨ architecture ✨ you don´t have any free time and when i have, i try to sleep watch series and read or going at home in the first bus available.

2.- Time with my family

We had visitors, a mom sister and her family, during 4 days in my home (saturday-tuesday), they were fun days talking about many things,cooking and eating delicious food also my family for the first time in almost two years my entire family ( five people) was there for  several days because one of my brothers always had complex schedules to travel home, he always want for one day.

3.- ✨ Procrastinate ✨ 

I say tomorrow( all days of the week) i work in taller proyect(just move forward a little) or other subjetcts, in resume i was happy for a week and right now have homework of six subjetcts but i cooking, cleaning, did procedures.

4.-climbed a hill

I, one of my brothers, a cousin, my mother and an aunt climbed a hill on my grandparents' plot, it was tiring since I hadn't done this in years (previously, every time we went to visit I climbed it with my brothers)

5.- I ate "tortilla"

when we go to the my grandparents plot always made "tortilla" is like a big bread that cook in the embers.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

On my radar

Outdoors

Templo Bahá'í of Sudamérica