Hi, my name is Génesis and i study architecture in the FAU, i was born in Santa Cruz, i from de Litueche but i live here in santiago since 2022, my family has five people, my mom, my dad, two brothers and a really cute dog Pascual <3 his hair is black with brown and white.

My hobbies are listening to true crime poscasts and series poscasts , my favorities are " el anti podcast" and " mi vida en series", i usually listen to them when i have to do work for the university. Another one is reading mangas and manwhas, in the last time i read fantasy and action, the manwha the omniscient reader´s viewpoint it is very interesant, talk about  different mythology but  it also has comedy.

My dream or goal is has an own house in the quiet place, away from the city and noise, where i can relax.

*This is Pascual*



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

On my radar

Outdoors

Templo Bahá'í of Sudamérica